There are three types of Battlepacks in Battlefield 1, each of which containing a special weapon.
Each Battlepack contains one skin. Some packs may also include an additional melee weapon piece or an XP boost.
You will get a skin of any rarity in a standard Battlepack, minimum Special.
There are three basic pack types - Battlepack (200 scraps), Enhanced Battlepack (450), and Superior Battlepack (900). Whilst all Battlepacks contain one skin, the Enhanced Battlepack guarantees either a Distinguished or Legendary skin (the rarer two types of skin), alongside a better prospect of getting a Legendary skin and an additional bonus piece. The Superior Battlepack guarantees a Legendary skin and presents the best prospects of getting an additional bonus piece.
- The Doughboy - BAR M1918 Telescopic
- The Mexican - Mondragón
- The Arditi - Modelo 1915
- Lone Pine - SMLE MKIII Infantry
- Diaz - Modello 1915
- Warhorse - BAR M1918 Telescopic
- Hazebrouck - MP 18 Factory
- York - M1911
- Löwenhardt - Mondragón
- Bapaume - MG15 n.A. Low Weight
- Veteran Solider - C96
- Royal Order (Russian Variant) - Russian 1895 Infantry
- Royal Statute (Lewis Variant) - Lewis Gun Low Weight
- Royal Statute (Russian Variant) - Russian 1895 Infantry
- Camouflage Shroud (MG15 n.A. Low Weight Variant) - MG15 n.A. Low Weight
- Royal Decree - Automatico M1918 Factory
- Camouflage Shroud (Mondragón Variant) - Mondragón
- Royal Order (Lewis Gun Low Weight) - Lewis Gun Low Weight
- Veteran Guard - Modello 1915
- Camouflage Pattern - Mondragón