Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar
|This article is a stub. You can help Battlefield 1 Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Battlefield 1 Wiki by .
Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar is the second expansion pack for Battlefield 1. The expansion focuses largely on the Russian army, and expands upon the Eastern Front.
- Join forces with the Russian army, including the Women’s Battalion of Death represented by the Scout class. Play as the largest army in the world – on the largest front of WW1.
- Expand your arsenal with 11 new, Russian-themed weapons including the Mosin-Nagant M91, together with new melee weapons, and the Russian Standard 1912 grenade.
- Pilot the massive Ilya-Muromets Heavy Bomber, wield the amped-up firepower of the Putilov-Garford Heavy Armored Car, and spawn strategically on the Y-Lighter Landing Craft.
- Join a fast-paced fight for supplies on the Eastern Front as planes airdrop everything needed to outgun and outscore your opponents.
- Defend your positions with a new stationary weapon: the powerful coastal gun batteries.
- Experience the brutal Brusilov Offensive and fight for Tsaritsyn in Red Tide in two epic Operations.
- Ride with the legendary Hussars and charge into battle with new tactical possibilities. Master the all-new lance and evolved horse move set.
- New Medals, Dog Tags, Service Stars, and more. Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar comes with many new goals and in-game giveaways.
- Tweak general and class-specific skills with Specializations like Quick Regen and Bayonet Training. Service Assignments unlock new Specializations.
- Master the different nuances of battle by taking on Service Assignments. Complete these challenges to earn Class XP and Specializations.
- Tsaritsyn - The Red Army and the White Army battle among barricaded streets as the old and new regimes fight for the soul of Russia. This up-close and personal infantry fight is as brutal as they come.
- Volga River - A ruined battleground sets the stage for a tank fight between the Bolsheviks in red and the Imperial Army in white. Makeshift shelters provide cover from the freezing cold and the constant exchange of heavy firepower.
- Lupkow Pass - Fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass. Against this dramatic backdrop, the vertical fights are as bitter as the cold. Coming in August, followed by the entirety of the expansion pack in September.
- Albion - Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago. In this massive invasion of the Baltic peninsula, the German Empire attacks with infantry, dreadnoughts, and aircraft against the heavy coastal gun batteries of the Russian forces.
- Galicia - In the midst of the epic Brusilov Offensive, the Russian Empire is fighting to push back the Austro-Hungarian forces in the Russian countryside. Take on an open map focused on infantry, cavalry, and light vehicles.
- Brusilov Keep - The Russians have pushed their enemy into a small mountain town, but the Austro-Hungarians are making a strong stand. Experience close-quarter fights by the Carpathians on an infantry-focused map.